VISA®, Mastercard®, Discover®, and American Express® accepted for Opening Orders. Net 30 terms available upon approval.
Credit Card, COD or Pre-Paid; N30 terms available upon approval. Invoices unpaid after 30 days from the invoice due date are subject to late charges of 1.5% per month. Please note a $20 service charge applies to all NSF checks.
Returns are not accepted without prior approval. Return requests must be made within 60 days of receipt. All returned merchandise must be in a saleable condition and is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All shipments are FOB Gardena, CA. Orders are processed and shipped in the order in which they are received.
Seller shall not be liable for any damages as a result of any delays caused by acts of God, fire, accident, strike, terrorism, delay in transportation, acts in compliance with applicable laws, or any other causes beyond Seller’s reasonable control.
Back-orders over $50 will be shipped as soon as product is available. Backorders under $50 will be cancelled.
INSPECTION AND REPLACEMENT
Buyer shall inspect the goods and report any defective or nonconforming items within 7 business days after receipt of goods. If any goods provided are defective, Buyer’s sole remedy (and Seller’s sole obligation) shall be replacement of any goods found to be defective, or at Seller’s election, credit for the cost of the defective goods. In no event shall Seller be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
Prices are subject to change without notice and will be those in effect at the time of shipping.
In an effort to promote fair competition across all our retail outlets, we have a Minimum Advertising Pricing (MAP) policy. All La Chatelaine products must, at a minimum, have an advertised price equal to MAP. A current list of all products and MAP can be obtained by contacting your Brand Representative or Customer Service and requesting a pricing guide. La Chatelaine reserves the right to refuse orders prospectively from Buyers who do not adhere to this policy.
1 tester allowed per case ordered.
Resale Certificate confirmation required for orders shipping to California.
La Chatelaine by Ton Savon does not offer a product or territorial exclusivity.
- La Chatelaine permits online retailing of products for all current accounts with a physical retail presence; the items sold online must simultaneously be on display and for sale in your physical store.
- The web environment you create should have a strong connection to your retail store, utilize the same branding and include the address and contact information for your physical store.
- It should be listed on your company website that you are an “Approved La Chatelaine Retailer”, and to avoid confusion, the website should not replicate or imitate www.lachatelainebeauty.com or any significant aspects of that site, and your website URL should not include the word “La Chatelaine” or any word or phrase similar to “La Chatelaine” or likely to cause confusion with the word “La Chatelaine.”
- The use of proprietary La Chatelaine information such as product dimensions and materials, digital imagery, and video to market La Chatelaine to your customers are encouraged and available for download upon request. The use of La Chatelaine name, logo, and trademarks must follow our established usage. In addition, all applicable product trademarks must be used, along with accompanying trademark and copyright language; provided, that such use is approved by La Chatelaine in writing in each instance. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein, you acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, logos, ideas, concepts, works, plans, reports, content, artwork, designs, models, ideas, derivative works and concepts relating to any La Chatelaine products shall be and remain solely owned by La Chatelaine.
- The posting on the web of a product prior to official release in the marketplace is not allowed. Your account representative can provide you with dates of official releases upon request.
- The use of third party websites such as Amazon and E-Bay to transact sales is prohibited unless authorized in advance in writing by La Chatelaine.
Online marketing to promote and/or sell La Chatelaine brand is permitted in accordance with the following guidelines:
- All digital marketing/advertising assets, including copy and materials relating to La Chatelaine products, must be approved in writing by La Chatelaine prior to use.
- The offering of promotions and discounts on La Chatelaine products online is prohibited except when authorized by La Chatelaine in advance in writing. If sales, promotions or discounts (and related advertising) is/are authorized by La Chatelaine, you must demonstrate to La Chatelaine that you have sufficient quantities of the La Chatelaine products subject to the sale, promotion or discount available in your inventory for resale, prior to marketing or selling any such products pursuant to the applicable sale, promotion or discount. La Chatelaine reserves the right to exclude your account from any and all sales, promotions or discounts for any or no reason.
- The use of any advertising that associates La Chatelaine brand(s), directly (by name) or indirectly (through use of keywords purchased), with any false or unapproved discounts, or promotions from which La Chatelaine is specifically excluded (such as a rewards program or other discounting that does not apply to La Chatelaine products), is prohibited.
- Any paid digital advertising and search advertising (including, but not limited to, Google AdWords, digital content networks, shopping feeds, social media services, and other similar outlets) using La Chatelaine brand trademarks and terminology must be authorized in writing by La Chatelaine in advance.
- Social media/social networking services such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, Twitter, and blogs may be used in accordance with all the above guidelines and subject to the following limitations:
- La Chatelaine sales, discounts, or promotions, cannot be promoted using #, @, or photo tags (for example #lachatelainebeauty).
- Social media presence, similar to all online presence, shall avoid confusion, and shall make it clear to the viewer/visitor that your online store, social media service, page or presence is not La Chatelaine but instead is a clearly identified authorized reseller of La Chatelaine’s products. To this end, the reuse of any La Chatelaine trademark, avatar, or other branded online identity (such as a corporate profile image) in use by La Chatelaine corporate social media is prohibited. Use of “La Chatelaine” or any variation of that name (including misspellings) shall not be part of the social handle or name that is used to represent your company.
- All social media posts/tweets/images that are originally generated by La Chatelaine should clearly be identified as our content by using an @mention (i.e.: @LaChatelaine, @LaChatelaineBeauty) a photo tag, or an URL link to the original source.
- Hashtags (and photo tags) using #Lachatelainebeauty (by way of example only) must be related to our brand or products.
- You agree to remove any social media post, materials, assets, tag(s) or copy posted on the internet relating to La Chatelaine or its products immediately upon La Chatelaine’s request.